Wednesday 16 May 2012

My first blog

This is my first blog that i have ever completed. I'm not entirely sure how i blog but i will give it ago. So lets think as a first blog i should write down what i want to do as a career now and i guess by the end of my blogging i will see where i end up and what i am doing as a career. So here it goes:


  • Currently studying in my second year of Fashion at Coventry university 
  • My career aspirations are to be a buyer or make-up and wig artist - totally different i know!!
  • Current work experience - worked behind the scenes at the Phantom of the Opera in London - dressing and working in make-up
  • I will be working at Store Twenty One for a year in July - buying  - SO EXCITED  


That's kind of me so fair!!!
i will be using my blog to help me through my coursework, to look at designers, garment's and anything that inspires me really
i think its now time to post my first every blog! here it goes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment